Everybody talks about writer’s block, but what about photographer’s block? Sometimes it’s hard to come up with some cool photo ideas to supply your followers. So here is 100 ideas I came up with if you ever feel like you don’t want to take the same photos of your dog over and over again.
- Take a photo against a white sheet that drapes from the wall (pinned with two pushpins) and across the ground. Then, when you take photos of your pet, and they will end of wrinkling the sheet, you can use Photoshop, or some apps (I use PS Express, which is free) to get rid of the wrinkles. This makes the photo look like professional quality.
- Take your dog to the lake and take some photos of them playing fetch.
- Take some action shots on the beach (make sure to catch the sprinkles of water in the photo!)
- Take photos of them napping. Sometimes, candid is the best!
- If you have a sliding door, you can take a photo of them waiting outside, waiting to come in.
- Take photos of your pet and a family member or friend cuddling.
- Take a photo of them on their back.
- Take a funny photo of them on electronics (i.e. paws on a laptop keyboard or phone)
- Photoshop their face on a famous painting, or on other people. It’s very funny, and people will get a kick out of it!
- Show them doing a trick (i.e. holding a paw out, standing on hind legs, etc.)
- Have them balance something, and make the object fun, as long as it doesn’t damage them!
- Dress them up, just as it doesn’t restrict their mobility.
- Have them reading a book, or magazine.
- Put them on a couch.
- Do something funny with their hair, if they have hair.
I hope that these photo ideas helped out in some way! I know that I could of used this when I was feeling like I had nothing to write about!
Thanks for reading, till’ next time!